Answered

How can I get rid of the Intercom Branding?

• 26 September 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 3
How can I get rid of the Intercom Branding?
icon

Best answer by Jacob Cox 21 January 2024, 00:41

View original

7 replies

Hey @lisa b13​ 👋

Certain subscriptions allow you to remove the Intercom branding from your Messenger. To remove branding, go to Messenger > Style your Messenger and toggle the On/Off slider 🙌

The Intercom branding all of a sudden showed up again. But I don’t see the option to remove the branding in the Messenger settings anymore.

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi @Lars !

Are you talking about the ‘Powered by Intercom’ message in the Messenger? You can control that in the Messenger Settings menu under General Settings > Other Preferences

@Jacob Cox yes, but apparently it’s a paid feature now? This was definetely not the casse in the past...

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi @Lars !

It’s been a paid feature since I started working for Intercom 3 years ago. I can’t speak to the time before that, though.

It’s possible that you were previously on a subscription that included the ability to toggle it off and now you no longer are.

@Jacob Cox that makes sense. But shouldn’t we be informed about such a change? How can I find out?

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

@Lars Any subscription change would have been initiated on your organization’s end of things. Intercom wouldn’t change your subscription without consulting your team about it first.

If you have specific questions about your subscription, you’ll be best served by reaching out to the Support team via the Intercom Messenger in your workspace. That way they can dig into your specific plan details.