Answered

react native push notification stopped working for unknown reasons. any idea's on how to fix it?

• 3 November 2022
  • 2 replies

• New Participant
  • 0 replies

i have been trying to solve this problem for a while but can't seem to find the cause. though here and some things i found out the might help

1. if someone was testing the current versions of the app without deleting the older version before recompiling it keept working.
  2. despite working on past versions of the app going back now will lead the the same results. 2b. it's possible the issue was also pressent of older versions of the app without anyone noticing but i have gone back to all versions i have access to
  3. this is only about push notifcations them selfs the rest of the funtions remain funtional
  4. push notifications send directly from fire base still work like expected.
icon

Best answer by Racheal 12 November 2022, 03:59

View original

2 replies

same problem here @roy s11​ 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hey @bas​  Racheal from the support engineer team here👋 

It looks like you are working with my teammate Ana now, but I'll add some context here for future viewers! It looks like we are seeing a MismatchSenderID error in our logs. This MismatchSenderID error is typically caused by one of three things 👇

• SenderId for FCM registration is incorrect.
  • FCM API key does not match. You can see what API Key you provided on our end in Settings>Installation>Android. So this should match with your API Key on FCM for that specific app.
  • Need to download the correct google-services.json to put into the app

Since you are only able to provide one API Key per workspace this issue might be occurring if you are trying to send a push notification from the same workspace to multiple apps.