Question

I would like to send weekly messages to a list of users which is updated each week.

• 21 December 2022
  • 1 reply

The list has username, and amount listed. Can a process be used where by name of user to message, and the message to send be picked up from an excel sheet / google sheet?

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hey @support 5 Racheal from the support engineer team here👋Ā 

Ā 

If I'm understanding correctly, you are looking to have your workspace pull user data as well as message content from your Excel or Google Sheet, have I got that right? If so, as far as importing message content using the create a message endpoint of our API is going to be your best option there! You can import your users from the following sources:Ā 

CSV

Via Rest API

Mailchimp

Mixpanel

Ā 

If you are hoping to automatically import user data you would be able to use ourĀ REST APIĀ and/or our webhooks to write a script or app to do this, however, it would require some dev resources on your end. Before getting started I would suggest reviewing ourĀ developer documentationĀ to see the available endpoints as you explore whatā€™s possible.

Ā 

If you donā€™t happen to have a developer on hand you could also look into using a 3rd party automation tool, such as likeĀ Zapier, instead. It looks like they have a Google Sheets <> Intercom connection:

Screenshot 2022-12-22 at 6.14.32 PMĀ 

Ā