Answered

Google Tag Manager - Kajabi & Intercom

• 24 January 2023
  • 1 reply

I have managed to follow the intercom documentation in terms of installing Google Tag Manager and Intercom for 'Logged Out Users'. However, I am having issues understanding installing it for 'Logged in users'. Every time I get someone on support, they disappear for hours at a time and it's getting very frustrating.

Can anyone help? More than happy to hire someone to walk me through it.

icon

Best answer by Racheal 27 January 2023, 02:10

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hey @geoffrey m13​ Racheal from the support engineer team here👋 

I'm sorry to hear that you are not having a great experience with our support team, we definitely don't mean to disappear on you! There may be periods of time where it takes us a bit longer to get back to you due to higher volume with the world changing so fast, meetings in the office, lunch, etc. Rest assured, we'll respond as soon as possible though! If you ever aren't able to view our response within 2 minutes, Intercom will automatically send it to you via email so don't feel the need to keep this open if something else comes up!

Diving right in here! I'm not familiar with Kajabi, as it is a third party app, not built or maintained by Intercom. But if you can insert and run custom Javascript there, you should be able to use Intercom for logged in users no problem. It looks like you should be able to use Google Tag Manager as well, so you could use our install guide here. You may want to reach out to Kajabi support to confirm what is possible. It sounds like you have been at it for awhile, and I'm sure you've exhausted all of these options but I'm afraid we do not officially support integrating Intercom to Kajabi at this time.

That said though, I did find this post on our Interconnected forum where someone managed to get this done.