Answered

I'm very interested in the new AI Beta which uses Chat GPT, can you tell me a bit more about it please?

• 2 February 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
I'm very interested in the new AI Beta which uses Chat GPT, can you tell me a bit more about it please?
icon

Best answer by Lisa B11 2 February 2023, 09:32

View original

5 replies

Hey @lisa b13​ 👋

Thanks for your interest in Chat GPT, we are super excited about this launch also. You can read all about what’s included in this beta in this blog post.

Thanks @lisa b11​, features sounds super interesting.

Before testing & using it, as a fintech operating in Europe we would like to know how / what kind of data Open AI use to still be GDPR compliant. Thanks a lot for some details on this point

Hello @user451​ did you get an answer from intercom to your question?

@Billel nope never… 

Hi

I am with Aissist.io, we partner Intecom to provide full automation solution that are powered by generative AI and tailored to each business.

In customer service, Assistant achieves an 85% resolution rate across the board. In sales leads qualification, Assistant performs at a level equivalent to humans. Our pricing structure is pure (SaaS) model, starting at as low as $0.05 per interaction. In addition to fully automated conversations, we offer a range of features that are highly sought after by users.

• Smart Tagging: help you better organize the engagements and identify the interesting ones quickly. It is very easy to use - you describe what you want, leave the rest to AI.

• Smart Action: intelligently connect to any of your system to achieve full-loop automation.

• Smart Handover: automatically detect the needs for human team to pay attention and notify the team accordingly.

• Smart Summary: intelligently summarize the information and next steps to further reduce the burden on human teams.

We are fully integrated with Intercom.

Please check us at www.aissist.io.

Any questions, please let me know.