Answered

Reporting on customer bot

• 6 February 2023
  • 1 reply

Need urgent assistance please -

Our bots have a button prompt that asks something along the lines of:

1) Do you require immediate/urgent support

2) Can you wait for an email

I need to report on how many customers clicked on those prompts, who they were, so we can build out certain events and data from it. I also want to be able to report on how long it took our internal support team to respond to those customers (high priority SLA = 10 minutes, and "email" SLA = 1 hour) for example

Checked all report options and articles but for some reason this does not seem to be an easy thing to report on? Just need to report on the custom bot button engagement

Thank you in advance

icon

Best answer by Joseph S. 13 February 2023, 13:46

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi @mohanad​ 

Did you check out the custom bot's path analysis, it can show you the analysis of clicks on both paths in any specific timeframe.

As for who they are, it won't show up there, for this, you might want to look for a manual check in "Engaged", sadly, there no more of faster or more automatic way for this.

Or consider an external real-time dashboard in app stores, in case you look for some data at a larger scale or automated, there could be some free apps like this.

I hope this answered your question, let me know if you have any further questions, hopefully I will be able to help.