Answered

How can we use Hubspot Integration in order to sync Hubspot Company properties and create inbox rules based those Company properties

• 15 February 2023
  • 2 replies

In our Hubspot CRM we have our companies with properties like Type of client (low/mid/high). We would like to create inbox rules on Intercom based on those Company properties when a customer (linked to a company) send us an email in our Intercom Inbox.

How can we show Hubspot companies info in the top right menu in our Inbox (same way we can see Hubspot contact details)

Thanks !

icon

Best answer by Racheal 17 February 2023, 03:53

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hey @antoine​ Racheal from the support engineer team here👋 

Apart from Company name, only user level attributes are supported. Company attributes cannot be sent to HubSpot at the moment. Definitely understand that this would be beneficial data to have in Intercom, so I'll happily flag this as a feature request! A great idea for the @Product Wishlist​ .

You may want to look into the Data sync by HubSpot app built by HubSpot, it offers two-way data sync and may have what you're looking for. However, as it is built by a third party (not Intercom), we don't offer technical support for the app. But check out this helpful article by HubSpot. There's more info on the integration in HubSpots marketplace here.

I'll include an Article here, if you want to read more about our native Hubspot app as well.

Thanks for the answer

I can see that custom Fields are available with Data Sync integration. Everything works with Hubspot but those custom fields don't appear in Intercom, any idea ?