Answered

Create Targeted Articles on Avaliable to Specific Company Tags

• 23 February 2023
  • 1 reply

@Hi everyone,

Is there a way to 'tag' an article that only specific users or companies can see it? If not, how would you suggest creating a step-by-step guide going live for new customers first, then rolling out to existing customers? Basically we need one article for existing customers and one for new.

icon

Best answer by Brent 23 February 2023, 22:33

View original

1 reply

Badge +4

Hi @chelsea w​ 

Good question. I'm not aware of any way currently in the help centre that you could hide it from users using a filter like create date - but I agree it would be a sweet functionality to have and you could add it to the Product wishlist group here on the forums. @Product Wishlist​ 

Some suggestions - you can create the article but not add it to a collection. This makes it non searchable in the help centre (I believe - but test this out) You can also tick the box in the article settings to not display it in article suggestions.

From there you can use any of the other Intercom Tools that allow you to use the filters to display or pop up the article. We have created links to articles and tours from specific pages on our app which might be another way to look at it. Hope that has helped a little if not given you a direct answer.