Answered

Can we disable users from creating duplicate convos in a time frame?

• 13 September 2021
  • 72 replies

Show first post

72 replies

Userlevel 1

Hey @user2175​, I would recommend contacting our Support team directly via the Messenger in your Intercom workspace, as they'd be best placed to help you resolve this issue.

hello, can we still join the Beta ? thank you !

Userlevel 1

Yep, your workspace has been added to the beta now, @justine​!

Hi! @eric f11​ could you please add our workspace to beta as well? That's exactly what we need 😀

Userlevel 1

Sorry for the delay here @adam w11​, I've asked your relationship manager to add you here and I've yet to hear back from them, but I'll let you know as soon as I do.

Userlevel 1

Hey @user2214​, that's been done now!

Userlevel 1

Hey @adam w11​, so sorry for the delay here, but your workspace has been added to this beta now!

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Thanks, @eric f11​. Anything I need to do to get this to appear as an option? I've tried signing out and back in.

Userlevel 1

Hey @adam w11​, that could be a caching issue. Can you try a hard refresh? (Cmd + R or Ctrl + F5)

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Unfortunately, still a no:

Settings

Userlevel 1

Hey @adam w11​, is the setting showing in the Users tab?

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Negatory, @eric f11​ :)

User tab

Hello,

Would it be possible if I get access to this beta feature on my account?

Thanks,

Bader

This would be so helpful for us! Can we be added to this beta as well? @eric f11​ 

Hey @Eric Fitzgerald (Employee) , is there any way of setting this up only for single account users? Any rules besides the toggle you have in the Beta?

Userlevel 1

Hey @user2294​, you'd need to set the rules in the toggle to specifically target that individual user.

Userlevel 1

Just checking with the team now @bader a12​, I'll let you know as soon as I have a response!

Userlevel 1

Just checking with the team now @jolie​, I'll let you know as soon as I have a response!

Hi @eric f11​ any update on this yet?

Userlevel 1

Hey @jolie​ apologies for not coming back here sooner! Your workspace has been added to this beta.

Userlevel 1

Hey @bader a12​, confirming that your workspace has been added to this beta!

Hey everyone, the setting to prevent multiple inbound messenger conversations is now available for all customers to use.